I'm a faculty member. Who do I contact about items recommended for purchase?


Faculty requests for materials can be submitted to your library liaison or directly to the library via the SHC Faculty Library Materials Request Form.  

Library liaisons handle requests for their individual subject areas and college divisions.


  • Last Updated Aug 06, 2019
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Lauren Jensen SHC

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0